So here is another new post. However this one is going to be far different from any other post thus far. Because I, Brad Rempel, am doing the post. So bear with me if it sucks ok? O.K. Here we go, It's Miller Time !

Here is my Smokin' Red Hot Wife with Hudson. Isn't she hot with her flaming red hair?? You look good Babe !
Just the boys hanging out under a young oak tree. Chillin' !

This is kind of like a Baywatch picture for all you "Bitches" out there. "Hey look at this cool stick you threw away !! I got it. I got it. Here you go."
Hudson at his peak vertical look how high his feet are off the ground. What an athletic dog we have. Who says white dogs can't Jump ???? "I got hops yo!
Playing hide and go seek in the trees with mom.

Me and my Boy, "Buckaroo".
So as you can see here the body weight is transfered to the back foot, while the right arm is bent at a 45 degree angle to maximize power transfer through the lower body, then there is a rotation of the hips which delivers power generation through the body, as weight is transfered onto the front foot, delivering ultimate cosmic power upon release of the hand which can no longer sustain the power...thus rocketing the stick into the stratosphere...upon which time Hudson will go and retrieve the stick. This concludes todays lesson in Kinesiology. Thank-You.
Have you seen this child??? Do you want to sponsor little Isaac today? Your donations can help children like this with their basic daily needs. Call now 1-800-HELP-ME. Donations can also be made in cash or cheques payable to Brad and Sarah Rempel.
Have you seen my BOOB???
Killer boots eh??!!
Well that just about sums up our day today, hope you enjoyed the new edition. One last thought for all you out there.
Do you crumple or Fold??
Personally I am a folder, I believe it reduces the chance of inadvertant contact, and it saves on the amount of toilet paper used. What about you ???
15 comments:
Okay already, enough mam talk, your wife is gorciouis!!! and the kid is just like his father,you need to take a lesson from the red head on a few things thou, but its good to see the pics LOVE MAMMA
OH MY!! haha...great post Brad, you should do them more often :)
I am definitely a crumple user, when you use the bathroom as much as me, it takes to much time too fold. Love all the pics...
1. you're right - it sucks.
2. hudson is saying " skip the kinesiology lesson and throw the friggin stick."
3. we have a beautiful grandson - which is easy to tell when he doesn't have food all over his mouth and nose, a spoon to chew on or a bee covering his face.
see you soon
love dad
I prefer when Sarah does the blog :)
~auntie shelley
Hey Brad!
If you are a folder, how many pieces are you actually using? Your posts are definitely more unique than Sarah's.
Courtnay
brad's post is definitely different but i like Sarah's too. Looks like all you guys had a good time out together. Can't wait to see you guys in august.
Jason
your mother in law felt i was too hard on you brad...
it only partially sucked...
just the writing part....the pics are great.
love don
lol.. i thought you would all get a kick out of Brad writting the blog...not too sure if i'll let him do it again though...I didn't even get some of his jokes. ("bitches", meaning female dog...yeah, didn't get that at first) Anyways, needless to say, his post is more entertaining!
Dear Courtnay,
As a folder I use 5 peices which gurantees at least two full strokes without any contact whatsoever. Crumplers can only get one stroke at most without contact, and I have heard of crumplers contacting on the first stroke, which sounds far too dangerous to me. What are you???
Last comment to Courtnay was written and produced by Brad
I think I prefer the sweeter version Sarah writes. The pics were great tho.
Haha.....
too funny brad! it's great to switch things up every once in a while and give us a different look at 'the rempels'!!!
actually, i think it was more of a 90 degree angle... but it was your first post... first... and possibly last? although it was a route from the ordinary in the blogs i personally frequent, i can't help but drool slightly when my mouth is gaping open from the... yea, see i'm at a loss of words... perhaps sarah could come back to her full time job... the payment plan was a good idea, and i'm a crumpler, and i have to disagree that crumpler sometimes make contact and can only use the toilet paper once... perhaps said "crumplers" need to swith to charmain... :)
I am a crumpler, Brad. It's funny you had posted this comment and I was just discussing this very topic last weekend with my friend and her husband and he is a folder as well (3 sheets). Maybe folding is a guy thing.
Courtnay
Post a Comment