Friday, August 01, 2008

Best Buds

I know you all thorougly enjoyed Brad's post ;)....but I'll take over again....

I've been able to capture some pretty cute moments between Isaac and our dog Hudson. Hudson is doing really good at letting Isaac rip his hair out and hit his face...although i can see them a few years older and wanting to play a little rougher than they are now. Just chillin'
Hudson getting those gloves up!! =)


Here comes Hudson from behind!! Isaac just started laughing as he walked by. He doesn't look excited but as soon as he sees Hudson he goes crazy =)

We don't normally let Hudson lick Isaac's face...Isaac was lauging.
I think Isaac looks like a "Weglo" in this picture.

He's really doing well sitting on his own now.
He's getting closer and closer to crawling.

Too cute!


Can't wait for the long weekend. We're spending some time with the Phillips...so hopefully i'll have another post after the weekend.

4 comments:

Karen E. said...

Sarah, your pictures and blog make me laugh - the pics of Hudson and Isaac are like ones I have of Quincy and Evan - too cute.
We are heading to Vernon on Sunday for a visit - yeah!
Love,Karen
ps - did cloth with Evan but when they didn't fit chubby little Lukas then I switched : )

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we're part of the computer age where we can be in New Orleans and still see pictures from home. Isaac will be so different when we see him. These pictures are so cute. I wish Hudson was coming to Vernon too so we could see them together. Mom

Jason Weglo said...

Sarah, those are some of the cutest pic's of isaac yet. what a cutie pitutie. Hudson is so good with him. I like the pic with hudson's hands infront of his face like he's protecting himself. So many good pic's sarah! Isaac looks so good and i can't believe he's sitting up by himself now too. that's the first time i've seen him do that. its so cool. i really enjoyed this post with all the good pics of isaac and hudson together.
love jason

Anonymous said...

all i can say is cute, cute, cute - amazing pics.
grandma and katherine checked blog over weekend and loved everything. grandma has pic of me that looks just like the isaac picture you referred to as a "weglo".
cant wait to see all three you.
love dad