I BELIEVE IN THE SUN, EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT SHINING, I BELIEVE IN LOVE, EVEN WHEN I AM ALONE, I BELIEVE IN GOD, EVEN WHEN HE IS SILENT. -AW TOZER
Saturday, July 12, 2008
He's catching on!
Isaac is just getting cuter and cuter! Me??? Yeah, not so hot in the morning!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well, good mornin. I have just arrived home &had to chek the blog, Oh how biggggg our grandboy is getting, looks more like his DAD each time always a smilly guy, anyway cant believe how BIG hes getting . LOve MAMMA
i looked at the forearms on my little grandson ( not so little anymore ) and i thought of Popeye - he's getting huge - soon he should be able to take his dad in arm wrestling !
4 comments:
Well, good mornin. I have just arrived home &had to chek the blog, Oh how biggggg our grandboy is getting, looks more like his DAD each time always a smilly guy, anyway cant believe how BIG hes getting . LOve MAMMA
Just one word - adorable!!!!
Courtnay
i looked at the forearms on my little grandson
( not so little anymore ) and i thought of Popeye - he's getting huge - soon he should be able to take his dad in arm wrestling !
love grandpa weglo
I could watch this over and over again!! I love my little nephew, what a cutie!!
Post a Comment