Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Lloydminster Colonial Days

We had a great time at the Lloydminster Colonial Days this past weekend. We took in the Chuck Wagon races, watched "Canadian Idol" Earl Stevenson perform, and of course purchased a "horseblanket" and some "mini donuts"...soo good! We didn't get to see much of the events because they were during the day and Brad was working, but the chuck wagon finals were very entertaining. Although I'm not much of a fan of animals in sports. Especially for the reason of the first picture. This bunch got all tangled up.
Three wagons, 12 horses, all racing to the finish line. It was a close race for sure!

Beautiful!

Mr. Earl Stevenson. He had a great concert. Only three songs, but still very good live!


And of course, more Isaac pictures.
These pictures were taken once I let him play with the spoon for a while. He sure is teething though. Hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I can't believe you stole my scotch tape!! How dare you...

Laura said...

I can't seem to find my Peewee Herman lunchbox...did you steal that too?

Anonymous said...

Heh, I'm missing a towel from Sunday. Did you take it home after you dipped in the pool???
~Tam