Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My favorite time of the year....




Fall is the most beautiful time of the year. I love the fall colours, the changes in the leaves and
those perfect days where the sun is shinning and the air is perfect temperature. Wow...I really come to appreciate and give praise to God for his amazing work in creating such a beautiful masterpiece.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Wow, those are gorgeous!!! Hey, great pics of Carey, I hadn't seen any yet. Do you have an email address or way Dan and I can get a hold of her??? Glad to hear things are going so well!!!

Holm's said...

Hello,
Sarah, I miss you. We used to have some good ol' chats. i was looking at Mexico pics the other day and remembered the good old days. hehe, those are beautiful pics and ya it is a wonderful time of year!

that's us... said...

i thought of you yesterday sarah- when i saw a gorgeous 'fall' tree with all the changing colours...hope you have a great day!!!
teresa:)

Anonymous said...

hey there ...this is amy I am a friend of brad's from vti... I just wanted to let you know that I love you site .... I gave him the address to mine too !!!

~ames

( but mines stinky you can't leave comments.)