Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Thanksgiving Weekend

This Thanksgiving Brad and I went on a road trip to the Crows Nest Pass. Right on the Alberta BC border nestled in the rockies was a bible camp that Brad went to when he was young, and that is where we met up with a bunch of his family for our awesome, fun packed, late night holiday weekend. Here's some pictures to prove it!




This is little baby Maria, she was the most pleasant baby to hold and to make smile.


This is Brad's cousin Riley, such a cutie.
This is Cairus up on a huge mountain top....it was cold, but we had such a blast four by four'n up there.
This is Uncle Dale deep frying our turkey...that's right DEEP FRYING. The turkey was actually delicious, and very moist.

Mom Rempel did a great job in the kitchen, of course!! Check out those yummy pumpkin pies.











We had beautiful scenery the whole time, there's no way we could capture it all in pictures, but check out that baby moose!

5 comments:

Leef said...

Hey Sarah, I stumbled upon your blog here and thought I'd check it out. Glad you had a fun thanksgiving. Good to hear y'all are doing well.
Talitha

Laura said...

Hey Sista! It looks SO beautiful there. I love the picture of you and Brad in front of the leaves.
I miss you guys! Come visit!

Amber said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! I love the pictures!!! Hope things are going really great!

Holm's said...

Wow Sarah,
Brad and you look so happy, and it looks like he is ready to have a baby (haha). Looks like you had so much fun, hope all is well, God bless.
Linds

that's us... said...

looks like such a fun & beautiful weekend- i'm glad you guys were able to get away together- you deserve it with your busy schedule!
happy thanksgiving!
teresa:)