Life has been just a little crazy lately, and I haven't had much time to blog.
My parents are away on a trip so my Grandma is house sitting so I took advantage
of her great cooking skills and canned 25 jars of salsa for the first time. It turned out great.
As well we made or I should say Grandma made some homemade perogies, so I phoned everyone to make them all jealous. They were of course...Phenomenal! But yeah we're still doing good, just busy with work, helping out at Church events and going to watch hockey whenever possible! It's the season already, and I've now become a widow to hockey until
about April or May of next year!
Here's a cute picture of my sister and I when we were young. We loved to cuddle all the time. What cuties eh?
My parents are away on a trip so my Grandma is house sitting so I took advantage
of her great cooking skills and canned 25 jars of salsa for the first time. It turned out great.
As well we made or I should say Grandma made some homemade perogies, so I phoned everyone to make them all jealous. They were of course...Phenomenal! But yeah we're still doing good, just busy with work, helping out at Church events and going to watch hockey whenever possible! It's the season already, and I've now become a widow to hockey until
about April or May of next year!
Here's a cute picture of my sister and I when we were young. We loved to cuddle all the time. What cuties eh?

2 comments:
the life of a hockey widow...sounds like you guys are supper busy- and the salsa sounds great!!! hope you 2 can get some relaxation time together somewhere in all that caos!
teresa:)
I guess we both married hockey men. Josh is counting down the days till the Oiler's start. I'm still expecting those perogies when we come to Vernon!!
Post a Comment