Saturday, September 02, 2006

Wedding Bliss...

This has been a year of weddings...

Josh & Laura Phillips
May 6, 2006

They had a gorgeous wedding and
a fun and exciting reception. Check out their blog from my links.

Dustin & Justine Rempel

July 1, 2006

They had a gorgeous wedding outside at Justine's parents place. It was a hot day, but beautiful, and there was a great reception and dance to follow.



Tim and Carey Puglak

August 19, 2006

It still seems so sureal that these two friends are married!! I'm so excited for them and enjoyed their wedding so much, especially on that dance floor! (I think Brad was on that dance floor more than me!)

3 comments:

Holm's said...

Hey wow, you got to go to tons of weddings! FUN! Weddings are so fun!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya parenting is pretty fun, but it has its hard times.
Pray your doing well gurl,
Linds

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, you are right it is definetely weird to think that Tim and Carey are married. The church looks nicely decorated.

Laura said...

Thanks for putting up pictures of Carey's wedding so I could finally see them. They turned out really well.