Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Week 1 continued....

Okay, so here is the rest of our trip to Vernon.

We really wanted to take advantage of the outdoor peanut pool, and the beaches. Shelley was able to take a day off work so we could all hit the pool. It was a hot day too, so it was very refreshing. I'm so glad that Isaac loves swimming.

Isaac wearing Auntie Shelley's bandanna.
Shelley and Isaac getting use to the cold water.

Drying off in the nice warm sun.

Againg we went to the peanut pool with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa was a chicken and didn't go into the water, but Isaac sure had a great time swimming with Grandma.

Another highlight of the trip was that Brad and I got to go on a date night in Kelowna. We walked along the water, had a great meal at Milestone's and enjoyed spending time just the two of us!!

We need to go on date nights more often!

Jackson getting his head shaved by Shelley
It was nice to visit with a bunch of friends in Vernon....Isaac had a great time with Roxanne!
WEEK 2 in Vernon....


Splish Splash Isaac was taken a bath!!

Grandpa teaching Isaac how to dance to music off the computer...Isaac loved the loud music!!

Grandpa teaching Isaac how to pick out the music.

Dancing away!

We also got to head out to another beach and enjoy some more beautiful BC weather. Isaac, once again, loved to get his feet in the water.
Isaac wanted to fall asleep being held. It was nice, but now that i'm home, it's hard to break!
I also got my hair cut while in Vernon. At first, it was too short, but now, I think I like it.



Jackson and Isaac...on a "Nairobi Expedition"

That about does it!! So much has happened since our trip to vernon. Stay tuned for pictures from Bonnyville, Brad's birthday and more!

6 comments:

{ as we know it } said...

i LOVE the hair!

Anonymous said...

you missed one word in the blog - it shud have been grandpa " eating " a chicken.

great pics, especially isaac the pirate and isaac and jackson. when is isaac going to start walking, cause then he can catch a bus and come out and visit us on his own.
love dad

Laura said...

Anytime you want another date night, bring that little guy over :) I have to say that I definitely have the cutest nephew in the world!!

Sarah said...

I really like your haircut too, Sarah! The beach pics are cute, with Isaac walking in the water. I'm glad you had a good visit in Vernon!

Anonymous said...

wonderful that he loves the cool water... kyle screams like we're murdering her... such is the life of a drama queen... and when did you get all that great weather?? i must've slept through that first week because i'm pretty sure vernon rained all summer long... and like i said when you first got it cut... i think the cut is cute!

Rachel said...

The pic of Isaac with the bandana is SO cute! I love it!