Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Brad turns 27!!

So I'm going to back track a little bit here. When Liam was born I had to post some pictures, but I still have some pictures from Aug and the beginning of Sept that I need to share=)

On Aug 28, Brad turned 27...it's hard to believe he's 27!!! We had a relaxing night at home with some good home cookin'. His birthday present was Paul Brandt tickets to the concert we went to earlier in the year. We ended the night with a nice walk in the park with Isaac and Hudson.

Some great Manitoba Sausage, potatoes, corn, garlic bread..mmmm!!

Isaac says "happy birthday dad!"

Happy 27th Bradley, love ya!

Bradley in his Grand Prairie scouting shirt.

Isaac ready for the walk.

Soon I'll post pictures of Shelley and Jackson's visit to Lloydminster!

1 comment:

Jason Weglo said...

Brad, so serious! Happy Very Belated Birthday. That sausage looks good. Love you guys.
Jason