Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Yeah Isaac

I know a lot of you (mainly my dad) are waiting for pictures from my holiday to BC, and they're coming but i couldn't help but post this video first. Isaac learned how to clap on our trip to BC from a friend Ryder vanTol. It's so cute to watch Isaac learn from others and develop...can't believe he's almost 9 months. (notice that his left hand is the one on the top doing the clapping...he might just be left handed)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That just may be the cutest thing I have seen. The dog sticking his face in the camera and his butt in Isaac's face is pretty funny too! It was great seeing you, Sarah.

Courtnay

Jason Weglo said...

that's so cute and funny to see him start clapping after you say 'yah Isaac'. It's so cool to see him clapping and smiling. I wish he knew how to do that when i was in vernon with you guys. he's learning so much so quickly.
jason