Well I feel a little better today, thanks to the sun shinning, and a restful day yesterday. I can't believe how much a trip can mess around his Isaac's feeding and eating schedule. Maybe next time the family will have to come to us=) My body sure took a tole from the holiday as well. All the visiting made for sleepless nights for me...not a good thing=( Anyways, I'm getting caught up and am working hard at getting Isaac back on track. He's doing much better=) We had a GREAT time in Vernon, visiting with family, friends, and making a special trip to Burnaby to visit with the Weglo's...what a blast!


What a growing boy!
A tribute to those flames!

Such a cute smile!


The many expressions of Isaac...and his dad!

Thanks Great Grandma Wolfe for making this great blanket for Isaac.
Down in Vancouver...
Unlce Jim sure had a way with Isaac. He was so calm in his arms, and had lot's of smiles.

Isaac loved sitting on the porch at Great Grandma Weglo's and watching the many cars go by!


Isaac loved playing with Great Grandma Weglo, and Auntie Katherine..can't wait for our next visit!

Isaac and I both got our haircut...what do you think?
3 comments:
Awww...this makes me want to make a trip to Vernon/Vancouver. I can't believe how big Isaac's getting....he's looking like such a little boy in these pictures. Cute!!
the pics with isaac and the new hairdo looks like a baby doll.
sure enjoyed having evryone in vernon and looking forward to the may long weekend.
love dad
it's hard to see your hair!! i need a bigger picture... do you have some on facebook?? i'll have to check it out! it is really hard coming home after travelling with a baby, eh?? things just get so messed up! glad to hear you guys are getting back on track!
Post a Comment