Well Isaac and I are now home from Vernon. We had a great time visiting everyone, but i think were a little overwhelmed. Isaac especially. A lot of new faces and new places was a little hard to take in. So now, we're catching up on some ZZZZ's. I'll post some pictures and updates later. Isaac just fell asleep and so i must do the same=)
4 comments:
hi, of course mommys tired too, bet you really missed Brad, but it was good to see family, I missed the bloggon news. we leave in three days, hurrah! Love MAMMA
I think zzz's is spelt with three z's Sarah, not four. C'mon.
Love ya. Can't wait to see everyone again come this long weekend in May!
jason
I think zzz's is spelt with three z's Sarah, not four. C'mon.
Love ya. Can't wait to see everyone again come this long weekend in May!
jason
So happy you're close again. Can't wait to see pictures of your trip.
Post a Comment