Still loves to kick....
I BELIEVE IN THE SUN, EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT SHINING, I BELIEVE IN LOVE, EVEN WHEN I AM ALONE, I BELIEVE IN GOD, EVEN WHEN HE IS SILENT. -AW TOZER
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
There is light at the end of the tunnel!!!
I can't believe it, but I tried to put Isaac to sleep without his hands tucked in, and he fell asleep. I think because he was SOOO tired that he just fell asleep. Hope this is the beginning to many more naps and nights of free arms. What a precious bundle of joy!
Here are some other pictures I captured as Isaac turned 5 months old on Monday.
Isaac's got Brad's eye colour. Changes with what he wears. Somedays green, somedays blue!
And oh, does he ever love to stand!! He's getting stronger day by day. I think we may have a pretty strong little man on our hands.
Can't wait for him to meet his Auntie Lindsay and Great Grandma Rempel this weekend. We got a lot more visiting to do these next couple of weeks....oh no, Isaac's waking up....betcha he's thinking, why the heck are my hands free=(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Great pictures! He is such a cutie!! Wow!
Wow, Isaac is so cute! Those eyes! :) Hope you are all doing well, I enjoy reading your blog!
Sarah K
i was shocked to see you say 5 months...that flew by!
there's something about swaddling---it's so great for a time until they start getting out of it and need to continually be wrapped back up...nothing like a swaddled baby:)
i love isaac's eyes-so cute!
what a beautiful shade of green..... i love green eyes... so bright! kyle is the same way... she doesn't care about her arms... but she has to be swaddled.... or she'll wake up on us....
Hey there! I loved all the pics. I can't believe he went to sleep with his hands free! Benj loves to be all tucked in too ;o) Hope it continues to be successful for you!
Post a Comment