Of course we have to start with more pictures of Isaac before we get to our renovated room.

Isaac trying on his shoes from Josh and Laura.

They're almost too small already.

Posing for the camera. What a handsome little boy!

Daddy time!

Kodak software made this cool shot!

Getting to know those hands better.
Now to the room!!!
We love it...it looks even better at night with the softer light.
We got our duvet cover, lamps, pictures,curtains, pillow ...all at the famous Ikea. We love our 400 thread count sheets from Brad's mom. We are so happy. It's so nice to relax in a fresh, clean room.

Our vows.
Hudson's corner!
Don't forget to check out the new video below too....dad!
10 comments:
room looks goods - looks even better with my grandson in it. hope hudson is adapting well to not being the centre of attention anymore.
love you all
grandpad don
i like the curtains long....
good job, the room looks great!
Great lookig room, love the stars beside your vows, still cant watch the vidios, And our grandboy is soooooo! handsome . Kodack did a fab. shot of Brad & Isaac. LOVE Mom.R
WOW!!! The room looks amazing!! Especially since I've seen what it looked like before. Great job Sarah.
You've got a very nice room there. I agree, the curtains should be kept long, adds some drama to the room. Seems like I say this everytime, but that Isaac sure is a cutie!!!
Courtnay
love the room too but my question is how come your pictures are hung so high?
~Shelley
room looks fantastic! and my opinion on the curtains is to keep them long ... much more elegant i think
yeah, i'm moving the pictures down...they are too high. i was just scared of them falling on my head!!
Everything looks great!!
okay now i know that i've said this before but its soo not good for that little boy to be growing up without his Aunty Lindsay. I hope that you guys are showing him pictures of me and telling him about his wonderful Aunty Lindsay. I need to see more than just pictures and videos of this little man. I will defininatly see him in May but maybe in March too? Okay I think that you should just trim the bottomes of the curtains, that would look great. I miss you all and i love you. Bradley I'm so happy that your a dad now. It makes me happy to see you holding your little boy. I love you lots
Post a Comment