Friday, February 01, 2008

Growing Boy

I can't believe how much Isaac is growing! He'll be weighed in a few weeks, but i'm sure he's close to 12 pounds already. I tried sitting him up on the futon, and he loved it. He's so content.

He's now 8 weeks old.

He wasn't so sure of this huge touque that i put on him. It was suppose to be a newborn touque, but it's still too big.
We're going to Edmomton this weekend for my birthday, so we'll see how he does in a hotel and how well he endures all the shopping!
This is Isaac sneezing. I know, we're rediculous parents, we think sneezing is so cute!

4 comments:

{ as we know it } said...

i love the toque pictures ... funny how we buy things thinking it was going to fit when they are first born, but are gigantic on them! haha ... so cute.

Anonymous said...

More cute pictures!! What a sweet little guy!

Courtnay

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh my nephew is the cutest boy EVER!!!!. I just want to pick him up and kiss him all over. He is SOOOOOO cute!!!!
~auntie Shelley

Anonymous said...

Oh, my our grandboy is sooooo! cute, we had a good chuckle at the touque pics , BUT I still think he;s a cute cowboy!!!! Love Papa