I BELIEVE IN THE SUN, EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT SHINING, I BELIEVE IN LOVE, EVEN WHEN I AM ALONE, I BELIEVE IN GOD, EVEN WHEN HE IS SILENT. -AW TOZER
Saturday, February 09, 2008
Birthday Weekend!
Brad took Isaac and I to edmonton for my birthday. We did tons of shopping, spent hardly any money and had a great time. We went to Ikea, West Edmonton Mall, and some outlet stores. We even managed to catch some of the superbowl, and finished the night off with a great supper at Kelsey's. Isaac did very well. Thanks Brad for such a great weekend, and to Josh and Laura for watching Hudson.
I can't believe I'm 25!
He was hungry and only wanted mom.
Trying to take a family picture by ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sarah, that is an amazing picture of you and Isaac! You're so beautiful...
okay it looks like you need to learn how to take self portraits....can't blame isaac, his arms aren't long enough yet.....
isaac is so cute....i just want to eat him up....
love auntie shelley
Well, Isaac is definitely a cutie, and is getting so much bigger. What a great picture of the two of you!
Courtnay
Sarah, I can give you some tips on taking self portraits...haha. I'm a pro now :)
good shot at the family photo! lol happy birthday, glad to hear you had a great one.... and 25??? holy smokes that seems old.... not that i should talk, i'm right behind you.... but something about "25" seems to old for us?!?!
So my new nephew is growing up without me, and I don't think that that is right. Its just not healthy. I will see that boy pretty soon though. Maybe in March but definatly in May.
got to go
Love Aunty Lindsay
Post a Comment