Friday, August 24, 2007

25 Weeks!

Here's an update on the belly shots! I'm finally really showing. I'm finding that i'm needing to buy more pregnant clothes...especially pants, because the growing sure doesn't stop. All I have in my closet are sweats...super comfortable...not so attractive. So here i am at 25 weeks, feeling the baby move more everyday. Only 15 weeks left to go.


8 comments:

Lisa Lu said...

Hi Sarah...you don't know me but I am also a friend of Teresa's...I just wanted to post to say Hi and looking great. It's kind of funny that I stumbled upon your blog just a couple of weeks ago and I am 22 weeks pregnant and also a BIG hockey fan! Funny how things like that happen! Anyway, good luck with the pregnancy and I hope you continue to feel well!

Laura said...

Wow, even in the last 2 weeks of not seeing you, you've grown SO much!! You are so beautiful Sarah! I love you!

Holm's said...

Hey Sarah,
In the last picture, is baby moving? It looks like he/she is. haha, super neat feeling to be pregnant hey? Are you excited? Scared?
WEll God bless you, you look amazing!!
Linds

{ as we know it } said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

you're definitley a lot bigger since the last peek i've had at your belly! we never seem to have a chance to talk about baby stuff when we see each other anymore.... actually, nothing really more than hi! lol, we'll have to make plans to get together sometime soon and mourn over both of our moving plans and enjoy our baby bellies together! did they change your due date at all?

Laura said...

Nope, no countertops. I finally called them back, and they actually gave me a date for when they're coming in this time...the first week of September!! Finally!
So we'll see if the measurements are right....

Amber said...

Wow, you look incredible!!! Congratulations by the way!!!!

Laura said...

copier....haha. I like the new look! So I'm pretty sure you have lots going on in your life to post about :)