It's official! We're moving to Lloydminster, getting possession of our house on Oct 1. We purchased a three story condo with three bedrooms built last year, on the sask. side of Lloyd. We are so excited to finally have our own place and look forward to making it our own. I'll have to post some pictures in a few weeks of the condo itself. So we're out of the beautiful and sunny okanagan to the cold and windy Lloyd. What are we thinking? Well Brad's got a job as a Senior Asst. Manager with Kal Tire, and I'm transferring with the bank. We plan to stay in Lloyd for atleast two years for Brad to certify as a Commercial Salesman with Kal Tire and then see from there. Whether Lloyd is the place to be or not....time will tell. So we'll keep you posted, but we're pretty excited for the big move!
Everything with the baby is going great, but man is it ever a kicker. Pretty much non stop! I dont' know what that means. Whether I'm feeding it too much sugar or what, but i think it's cause I'm still quite small, and the baby keeps kicking for more room =). We'll see.
Anyways, there you have it the "catch up" of the Rempel household. Check out some new pictures of what's been keeping us busy!
Here we are at the Canada Russia Super Series Game 8. It was an awesome games with tons of action!
Here are some new prego shots at 28 weeks. Thankfully I'm still not too big.
7 comments:
Hey cute pics and congrats on a place. How far is Lloydminister from GP?? I wanna see your little one when he is born. Haha, that's my official bet, you are going to have a little boy!!!!
how did u get hudson to sit still for the pic?
love dad
Obviously the reason your moving is to be close to your wonderful sister :)
Can't wait to see you guys in about a week. Emmett is going to go crazy when he sees Hudson again...it's going to be great!
That exciting! I remember how nervous I was to move to Saskatoon last spring ... but it's been wonderful and we feel very blessed to be here. Lloyd's not too far from here ... we may have to stop in some time and you guys are more than welcome if you ever make a stop in S'toon! Hope the move goes well for you guys! Oh, and you're looking great ... I forget, when are you due?? Have you found a Dr. in Lloyd?
i'm probably the only person (other than maybe your dad) who's commenting wishing you guys were staying here in vernon! although it's nice that we're taking over your place while we finish looking for a home of our own! your belly is looking really cute... it's funny that we live so close to each other and yet i haven't seen you in so long, i'm relying on the internet to see pictures of your belly! did you get my message yesterday??
finally an update! we're so excited you guys got a place! does that mean you're moving in oct 1? guess we won't catch you on our trip if that's the story-but i have lots of family in and near lloyd so maybe we'll make it that far some time. you look so beautiful all prego (well, you always look beautiful sarah) hope all goes well with the move!
Hey Sarah,
Yep i am going to find out the sex. I did that with Celia and I really liked it, cuz than I could say her name and she became a little human. Haha, I may be crazy!! Did you guys find out the sex?? Hows everything going?
Post a Comment