Yeah...we had our first ultrasound today and it was awesome. The baby was curled up and layed on it's belly and kicked it's feet out. It was moving constantly trying to roll around. We had a great time watching it for half an hour. Here are a few pictures to show off. They're a little blury because I took a picture of a picture.


This is a picture of the baby look right at us waiving it's left arm.
This is a close up of the babies right hand.
This is a close up of the babies foot.
Say "Bu-Bye"
5 comments:
Those are amazing! I can't wait to see you guys, and see your growing belly.
that's so awesome! we have our ultrasound booked for in 3 weeks & i can't wait to see the little siebert! that's so fun for you guys!
love the pics of baby rempel! little hands and feet pics are my fave! does it make things seem more real? has brad felt baby move yet?
I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE HAVING!!
how was alberta, did you guys find a place out there? we're still not sure about that lot in lumby, hopefully we'll have it figured out by the end of this week....
Sarah,
It looks like you are just sticking your belly out in those pics, you look amazing!! And I am so excited for you!
Linds
Post a Comment