Thursday, July 05, 2007

My brother's wedding.

I can finally call Darcie a sister! I'm so glad that my brother got married to Darcie on June 23. It was a gorgeous wedding, in which Brad and I both were honoured to be involved in. They honeymooned in the Dominican and are going to be living in Toronto for the next four years while Darcie finishes her schooling to become a chiropractor. Here's some pictures for you all to see.Unfortunatley Darcie was sick the night before and almost couldn't make it to the hair apt. I think nerves had a hold of her. But she pulled through great.


I honestly thought we were going to be an hour late to the wedding with these buttons. We were all a little nervous and sweaty and those buttons were a pain. But thankfully we got in done in half an hour and was only 5-10 late for the wedding.





Jason and Darcie can't take Emmett with them to Ontario because of the ban on pitbulls, so Josh and Laura are now the new owners of Emmett. Emmett was also involved in the wedding as the picture below shows. He did great.


I love this picture of us four. We all look so grown up.



My mom and dad both looked great at the wedding. They both are currently losing weight and looked great!



Altogether it was a GREAT day of celebration. It's too bad Shelley's boyfriend Jackson couldn't make if from Africa, he was there in our thoughts though!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome post Sarah! I can't wait to see the pictures where they're more blown up! They look incredible! How did Michelle's turn out?

Anonymous said...

as mentioned before, you're bump looks adorable in that dress! i didn't know there was a ban on pitbulls in ontario! (not that i've lived there, nor have i ever owned a pit bull, but just the same...) anyways, i have to go, i just read laura and kyla's blogs about cookies and ravioli.... mmmmm

Princess Kyle said...

sarah, i just saw your comment about the counter thing.... go to www.lilypie.com and follow the links.... then copy and paste the html to the description part on your blog.... good luck, let me know if you need more info!