The night ended with a fun dance, that mainly that boys took part of. They had a great time!
Now we're just trying to get ready for my brother's wedding that's coming up. Can't wait!
I BELIEVE IN THE SUN, EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT SHINING, I BELIEVE IN LOVE, EVEN WHEN I AM ALONE, I BELIEVE IN GOD, EVEN WHEN HE IS SILENT. -AW TOZER
The night ended with a fun dance, that mainly that boys took part of. They had a great time!
Now we're just trying to get ready for my brother's wedding that's coming up. Can't wait!
2 comments:
Congrats!! I read about you expecting a long time ago, BUT our computer has been dead! Congrats! i am so excited for you! Do you have names picked out?
yeah, i love seeing changes happen in our house. the baby's room will stay the same colour (a neutral yellowish) but once baby's here and we know what it is we're going to get some new pictures to put up in it. are you guys going to find out what you're having? how's pregnancy going sarah?
Post a Comment