Thursday, July 19, 2007

BULLORAMA!!

Last weekend Brad and I went to a bull riding rodeo out on westside road. It was a lot of fun. Nothing like the Calgary Stampede i'm sure but still very entertaining. I think our camera captured some pretty nice shots.




There were two bulls who were just adament about not wanted to be riden. As you can see from the picture below they kept jumping these 7 foot fences and one even cleared the exit fence and headed onto the highway and eventually into another field. They were bulls with attitude.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! were you scared for your life?! a bull can jump seven feet? soooo, i'm never going to a rodeo! haha.... what else did you guys end up doing this weekend?

Anonymous said...

Hey this is your sister Lindsay.I really am enjoying our blog. I'll probably get to see it again in like two weeks. I am wanting to know if I can have some pictures of you guys. My new e-mail address is lrempel@capernwray.ca. And I would love a letter, Lindsay (Roo) Rempel C/O Capernwray Harbour Box 1-10 Thetis Island, BC V0R2Y0