Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Poor Husband

This is what happens to your husband when asked to do the dishes and he replies, "No, wait unitl the first period is over."


Just kiddin'. Last night at baseball, during warm-up, Brad got blinded by the sun and had a throw land right on his sunglasses. The glasses cracked in half and cut him probabably half an inch deep. I wish i would've taken a picture of what he looked like before the stitches, cause the cut was so big and so DEEP. I've never seen a cut so bad. Anyways, he's all stiched up to be an usher this weekend at a wedding, and hopefully we'll be all healed up for my brother's wedding in 3 weeks.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch I guess that's gotta hurt! Well I hope that Brad is feeling better now.

-Sabrina

Laura said...

Haha...The first part of this blog was so funny because I can totally relate. Not saying that I would hurt my husband, but it will be nice when the playoffs are over :)
See you soon!

{ as we know it } said...

that's actually kinda gross! haha...i can't believe you took such a close up picture of that! although...i guess i've done the same with luke too! hope brad heals quickly!

Anonymous said...

roxanne was saying she was late the other night because she smoked brad in the face with a baseball..... watch out for those piano teachers, eh? haha, have a great time at the wedding this weekend, too bad you guys can't come out to family camp.... good luck with the healing process, brad

Laura said...

k, please post some wedding pictures or anything just so I don't have to look at bloody stiches everytime I check for an update :)
See you in a week today!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brad, haha well, I also took pics of my incisions a day after my knee surgery last year. 5 stitches...nice! Well, stitches in the head add to that hockey look. hockey is done...wake me up when September ends...too bad the Sens lost but they were totally outclassed.

Danger