That's right....Brad and I are expecting our first child on Dec 6. We are both so extremly excited and feel so blessed. I am 10 1/2 weeks and feeling great. Thankfully I've had no morning sickness other than feeling a little nauseous and light headed from time to time. The only thing is that I need to put on weight. Since I've found out on April 16 I've lost 15 pounds. Pretty much 15 pounds in 4 weeks or so. I did have a flu bug that made me lost 6 pounds in 5 days but since then i haven't been able to get back to normal. So hopefully that will change soon.
SO yeah....we're pretty excited to share this great news!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE!!
7 comments:
Congratulations, guys! That is super exciting!!!
Happy Mother's Day Sarah. That's so weird to say! Josh and I are super excited for you guys! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Make sure you keep us updated on everything!
CONGRATULATIONS brad and sarah!! so excited for you guys...what a special first mother's day:) i hope you continue to feel well sarah...you'll be the cutest prego with a little basketball belly:) love ya lots!!!
Hey guys, Danger here. Congrats on your upcoming parenthood. That's really exciting news!!!
On another front...Go Sens!
I knew it!! You totally avoided the questions on your mexico vaction entry, and I was a bit suspicious! Congrats though! Hope everything goes well. Glad to hear you haven't been too sick.
yahhhh congrats... and you didnt mention a thing the other week at kelv and ali's... you silly girl;) thats so exciting! have fun shopping for your little baby! if you need girl stuff... let me know:)
blessings
CONGRATS! It is the most amazing experience! Taylor is just 3 months and growing so quickly! Good Luck thru the rest of the pregnancy.
Post a Comment