Saturday, May 26, 2007

Life

Well time has been flying by. I'm so thankful that i haven't had any morning sickness at all. Although I have been feeling quite tired. I feel as though my energy level is way down and to lay in bed or sleep would be ideal. I've been told that will soon past. You don't really thinking makinga baby is hard work, but it sure takes a tole on the body. I like what my friend Leah said, that it's not really my body for atleast the next nine months. I'm starting to show just a little, but it's mostly just a bloated feeling. My mom said she looked like she was carrying a watermellon when she was pregnant, so we'll see what comes of my belly. Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know things were going great and I'm so thankful that time is flying by. I'll let you know how the ultrasound and hearing of the heartbeat goes this week. We're pretty excited.

Say hello to baby Rempel. This picture is from "what to expect when you're expecting" website, showing what my baby looks like at 13 weeks.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Hey,
Glad to hear you're not sick...have you started to gain some weighed yet.
Yeah, I actually did see Dustin, but Justine wasn't with him at the time. It was just a quick hello.
I'll try and give you a call sometime tonight to talk about this weekend. I can't wait...only 3 more days!!

Anonymous said...

that's what my baby looks like too! i was telling brad on sunday it's not fair that you haven't been sick at all!! just that morning i was sick because i was SNEEZING too much.... and it's not just for the next nine months that it's not your body, it's the nine months plus the time that you're planning on nursing.... which means that i have not owned my body for almost two years now... *sniff* have fun at the wedding this weekend!

{ as we know it } said...

Congrats you guys!! That is SO exciting! Glad to hear that you're feeling better and that you're flying through this pregnancy without sickness! Again, congrats, and i look forward to reading the updates!

Pure Life Photography | Chris and Jen Fowler said...

Yah no morning sickness!!!!! Thats awesome! Hope your whole pregnancy goes this great! Its so exciting expecting a baby! you always wonder what he or she will look like... what their personalities will be. Just the difference between our girls is amazing! Make sure to take lots of pics of your growing belly and post them;)
Blessings!