Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hudsons First Christmas!!!

We took Hudson with us to go and cut down our Christmas tree this year. It was so much fun and Hudson loved it. He was so tired once it was all over he was asleep within a minute when we got back in the car to go home. Here's a few shots of the good time. I'll post pictures of the actual tree decorating later.
This is a Hudson size tree!

Yeah I know, I look pretty hot!!





Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos






Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


oh and one last video of hudson coming out from under the bed...his favorite.(these videos are for you Laura)
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thank you so much for the video's Sarah! He's getting bigger everytime I see him! I can't wait to meet him in January...