I'm at home sick today hoping to catch up on some rest. Brad and I both have caught this nasty cold and it's the pits. Luckily i still had a sick day to use up. Hopefully i'll get up the motivation to clean the house a little but staying in bed and sleeping seems more desirable to me. Hope you all have a great day!

I've learned that sweeping is a lost cause with Hudson around!! ( but as you can see further down the page, atleast i got some perogies made while he was sleeeping!!)
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
- Share Photos
I've learned that sweeping is a lost cause with Hudson around!! ( but as you can see further down the page, atleast i got some perogies made while he was sleeeping!!)
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
3 comments:
I hate being sick, but sometimes the best thing for you is to stay home and sleep. We all need days like that. Looks to me like Hudson is past the cute stage on to the "i'm a trouble-maker" stage. Okay, so he's still cute, but probably a bit more work. Hope you feel better soon
Hey Sarah,
We have that cold too! Sucky!! Sorry to hear you are sick!
Linds
Now I'll be craving perogies all day! They look so yummy!!
Please save some for me for when I come visit...or I guess we could just make some more.
Hope you feel better soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment