Lazy Day....
Well last night it snowed close to a foot of snow...and for vernon that's pretty good. When i was young we used to get a ton of snow, we could even make igloos, but not so much anymore. Yesterday it snowed all day and my brother down on the coast got even more. I'm sure Teresa got a ton as well. Anywho...i had the day booked off for some time so i could get some things done, but because the roads are slick i'm homebound. I'm hoping Hudson will fall asleep so i can wash all the floors and then get some baking done.
Hudson loves to play in the snow. Last night when brad was shovelling snow he was digging his cute little nose right into the snow. He sure is growing fast though. I think we're going to take pictures once a week cause he getting big fast. Which i guess explains why he sleeps so much.
Well...i hope i can get some things accomplish today, although i just feel like staying in my pj's all day.
7 comments:
We all need lazy days like that, hey? That's the only thing I like about winter, is that it provides the perfect setting for a good movie, a cozy blanket, popcorn, hotchocolate, and your husband. Oh and a fire in the fireplace.... Other than that, I hate winter... Your dog's cute. I wish he were my own...Have a good day.
P.
I wish I could have more lazy days. Saturdays just aren't enough sometimes. The picture of Hudson just makes me want to cuddle up with him.
Hope you find a way to make perogies. Then you can send me some for Christmas. They should stay frozen in the mail cause it's so cold here :)
P.S. Can you please post more videos of Hudson...
Hey Sarah,
Oh winter hey? It's so cold here!! I wish summer was the season throughout the year. Not that there is too many exciting things to do in Sexsmith in the summer, but at least I can take the baby outside. Well I miss you girl. We used to have some real good
Sarah,
I didn't finish my sentence. Oh my goodness I am so tired! Sorry. We used to have good chats is what I was going to say.
Talk to you later
Linds
yeah. we sure got dumped on here! yay for snow days!
teresa:)
HOLY SNOW BATMAN!!! yah it snowed a ton in kamloops too. roads were crazy saturday night (the night it started snowing) me and my friends went to vernon and back... it took us 2 hours to drive back. Have a good snowy week
Post a Comment