Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Life


Well we still haven't gotten our car back from the autobody. It's been three weeks. I guess there were a lot of parts to replace. I'm learning that Patience is a virtue. Things are getting a little exciting around here though....we may be getting a puppy. I don't think it will look like a puppy for long because it's a Doberman Pincher with Saint Bernard. Yeah....BIG! So when we go see them i hope they look more like a Saint Bernard than a Doberman....we'll see. As well Chrismas is coming...which means Brad and I are flying to Manitoba. We're super excited about that. It always seems more like Christmas when you get snowed in and the main highway gets shut down. You just stay in and watch movies and eat, eat, eat!! Anywho, I'll let you all know how it goes with the puppy tomorrow. Here's some cute pictures.

I hope our kids don' t take after their father this way.



Pretty crazy stuff. I think we'll stick to puppies for now...then take on the challenge of kids later on down the road=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hear puppies are great 'training' before having kids- i tried that one with matt but he's not into pets at all really- actually dead against them- so it's off to plan B- use brook to win matt over into getting a puppy at some point:) can't wait to see your little furball!

Anonymous said...

hey guys! thanks fo visiting our blog ... good catching up on what you're up to!