I BELIEVE IN THE SUN, EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT SHINING, I BELIEVE IN LOVE, EVEN WHEN I AM ALONE, I BELIEVE IN GOD, EVEN WHEN HE IS SILENT. -AW TOZER
he is soooooooooo cute you guys- and looks so soft and cuddly! awwwww!
He is sooooooo adorable! Awwww, and now you have a little family too. I probably won't ever get to meet him, but give him a big smooch for me (haha)Lindsay
nice puppy. Im cuter tho
He is so cute! I am so jealous...I can't wait till I come up in January and see him. He'll probably be double the size by then:)
He's so cute (talking about Hudson here...sorry Brad)... I wish I had a puppy... Can't. Oh well. Hope things are going well.Pauline
guys, I don't even like dogs, and I think he's cute!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
he is soooooooooo cute you guys- and looks so soft and cuddly! awwwww!
He is sooooooo adorable! Awwww, and now you have a little family too. I probably won't ever get to meet him, but give him a big smooch for me (haha)
Lindsay
nice puppy. Im cuter tho
He is so cute! I am so jealous...
I can't wait till I come up in January and see him. He'll probably be double the size by then:)
He's so cute (talking about Hudson here...sorry Brad)... I wish I had a puppy... Can't. Oh well. Hope things are going well.
Pauline
guys, I don't even like dogs, and I think he's cute!!!
Post a Comment