Thursday, March 01, 2012

Isaac

Isaac participated in the Lashburn Skating Carnival this last Sunday. It was so great to watch him skate with the other kids in his level.  Just yesterday he passed level 2, received his badge and is now working on level 3.  We're pretty proud of him, considering he was only walking on the ice when he started and he's now in level 3!!

I have yet to download my video of the carnival buet here's a few pictures of isaac getting ready. I forgot to give the camera to brad, who was at ice level, so we only have video of him skating.


 Yesterday Isaac and Autumn wanted to do some painting


yup, he's left handed!




Total concentration on his face :)

Well it's a snow day here today...it's been snowing pretty hard all morning! If it wasn't so windy I'd send the kids out to play, hopefully this afternoon will be better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isaac I cant wait to see your skating video :) I like the outfit you had to wear. Hope you weren't too cold.

love auntie Shelley

Laura said...

Love that 2nd picture of Isaac. Looks like he's thinking, "Ok mom, enough pictures" :)Can't wait to see the video of his performance.
So glad you're back to blogging. I need to start doing it again.