And last a ride on the tractor. Isaac loves to drive and turn the wheel by himself.
I BELIEVE IN THE SUN, EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT SHINING, I BELIEVE IN LOVE, EVEN WHEN I AM ALONE, I BELIEVE IN GOD, EVEN WHEN HE IS SILENT. -AW TOZER
Monday, March 22, 2010
A day at the farm
Some friends of ours have a farm just outside of town, and Isaac loves to go there and see the cows and the tractors. We've been having some beautiful weather lately, so we headed to the farm so Brad could help move cows for calving and Isaac could go for a horsey ride. However, once we got the horse all saddled up, Isaac was too scared to ride, so he just walked the horse instead. It was a great day.
Walking to go check out the cows.
Watching from the gate as the cows get seperated.
Brushing the horse, with Vanessa, for a ride...which didn't happen. I think it was too high up for Isaac, so we'll try again another day.
Walking the horse with Darcy.
Daddy and Isaac. I think their side profiles are so similar.
And then me and the baby at 35 weeks. 5 more weeks to go and tons of movement from the baby. I'm feeling pretty good. I just wish I didn't have to get up every two hours to pee, thus getting no sleep at night. All preperation for what's to come =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun time. 5 more weeks - can't believe it! You look great!
love you guys,
jason
Those are some cute pictures at the farm. I'm sure Isaac didn't want to go home. Can't wait for baby to come. Are you going to do a baby pool??
Post a Comment