Wednesday, December 02, 2009

This will be shown at their future weddings....

It's so great to capture some of the cousins on video. Josh, Laura, Liam and Emmett were able to come up the last few weekends to help with babysitting for Isaac, since we had three christmas parties to go to, and they had shopping to do. Here's a cute video Laura captured of the boys dancing...and like I said, great wedding material, eh?


4 comments:

Amanda Klassen said...

What a funny video! I can't believe how big Issac is getting, he is so handsome. Congrats on the new one coming! We are so happy for you guys.

Laura said...

haha...the first time Liam turns off the music you can hear Josh in the backgroung saying, "yeah!". He's not a big fan of country :)
I love how they interact more now, and play so well together...most of the time :)

Jason Weglo said...

oh, that's awesome. great mat'l to embarass them when they're older for sure. Love the knee bobbing! First time seeing Liam walk, crazyyyyyyy. Funny when they were both doing the knee bob together.
Jason

Laura said...

p.s. I somehow packed that Superman shirt of Isaacs. I'll make sure to bring it for the cruise. 1 MORE WEEK!