The other night, this is how Brad and I found Isaac when we went to check on him before we went to bed....under his bed, in the blanket drawer, fast asleep.
I BELIEVE IN THE SUN, EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT SHINING, I BELIEVE IN LOVE, EVEN WHEN I AM ALONE, I BELIEVE IN GOD, EVEN WHEN HE IS SILENT. -AW TOZER
Friday, November 13, 2009
Our Babies
Here are some pictures of our new baby to come. These are taken at 16 weeks. I'm leaning towards a boy, just because the heart rate is low like Isaac was....but really it's kinda too early to tell.
Here's my other "baby" who's turing two in a few weeks. He's started to be the "helper" around the house. He wants to do everything himself, and help us with everything. Including making supper and doing the dishes. Here we are making sugar cookies for Christmas.

So adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
the baby bump bountifully begins bgrowing bigger.
I love how Isaac's sleeping with his hands behind his head.
Jason
i love how you tried to use all words beginning with the letter "b" in your first sentence Jason=)
You look great Sarah, so exciting adding another baby to your family. What a cute picture of Isaac sleeping under the bed.
that last pic is adorable! do you have him sleeping in a 'big' bed or is he able to get out of his crib?
And your baby belly is beautiful ... enjoy!
oh goodness - all he needs is a pair of sunglasses :)
too cute!
Karen E.
Post a Comment