
Well as most of you know I"m expecting.....I'm due April 25, so we're pretty excited. I'm not showing too much yet for 16 weeks but hopefully I'll get some "belly" pictures up this week. I've been feeling' great, now that I'm over that initial unsettling in the belly and am getting excited to start to show. I love having a pregant belly...any other time, no thank you.
For Halloween this year Isaac dressed up as a Sheriff. He was pretty cute. We were suprised at how much he enjoyed going door to door. We thought maybe he was still too young to understand, but he got right into it, shutting peoples doors for them after they gave him candy. Now he knows what a "treat" really is.....which can in some ways be to our benefit.
Here's are some cute pictures.



He was so excited to use his bag from Auntie Shelley. Although we had to dump it a few times, cause he got so much candy. It was a fun night!
3 comments:
Congrats, Sarah! I didn't know you and Brad were expecting, that is exciting. That's cool Isaac will be a big brother eh.
Cute costume on Isaac:)
Hea! is this what you get done with Brad gone ?? good stuff its good see the pics, love seeing our granboy. take care, hopfully Brad can get his sleep tonite. It was a hard emotional day yesterday,Hugs are in order all around. LUV MOMMa
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Glad to hear everythings going and feeling ok with the baby to be.
jason
Post a Comment