Being back at work has put a strain on my time for sure. I just don't have the time to jump on facebook or update the blog as often, so you'll have to forgive me for that.
This past weekend, we were excited to have Josh, Laura, Liam and Emmett come and stay with us. It was a very relaxing weekend, of just hanging out....just what I needed.
It's great to watch Isaac and Liam interact with one another. I can't wait till they get a little older.

SAY CHEESE!!
6 comments:
I love the picture of Isaac reading with Hudson ... so cute!!
such good pictures and liam and isaac are cute in every one of them. I miss being with all of you and just hanging out. we should skype more. can't wait for you guys to get skype up and running too josh and laura. then we can see liam live for the first time. love you guys.
Jason
It's so cute to see Liam and Isaac together:) Great photos, Sarah. I hope work is going well too and the adjustment goes okay.
Wow!!! those kidlets sure are cute, Grampa &Gramma Weglo sure must be PROUD!!! Glad to see Isaac reading or eating books ! He! whats SKYPE? Your doing just Great with the Blog. We just need to be patient.
awww...those are some great pics!! Thanks for letting us come for the weekend! It was very relaxing and great to hang out again!
hey sarah!
isaac is growing up so much- it's great to see those cousins already having 'fun' together-some great photo ops for sure!
i understand the busyness of having work amongst all the other things in your day you want to do. keep the important things important-like time with family and don't worry about getting to every other little thing---we'll be happy with a post every so often:) love ya!
Post a Comment