Then on Monday night, it was hockey night in the Rempel household. Isaac loves to walk around with a hockey stick in his hand, but he uses it more as a weapon or as a drumstick than anything else. He's working on his hand/eye coordination....he's pretty good at hitting the puck when he wants to. I think he's going to be a lefty.
I BELIEVE IN THE SUN, EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT SHINING, I BELIEVE IN LOVE, EVEN WHEN I AM ALONE, I BELIEVE IN GOD, EVEN WHEN HE IS SILENT. -AW TOZER
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
My little "Richard Simmons"
Isaac is such a sport when we want to dress him up or make him wear something for our own entertainment. Check out these pictures we took on Saturday as we dressed him up in his work out gear and headband. Brad and I are on the hunt for a real sweat band!!!
What a goof!
Stealing a kiss from Mom
Then on Monday night, it was hockey night in the Rempel household. Isaac loves to walk around with a hockey stick in his hand, but he uses it more as a weapon or as a drumstick than anything else. He's working on his hand/eye coordination....he's pretty good at hitting the puck when he wants to. I think he's going to be a lefty.


Flames fan, just like Dad

Then on Monday night, it was hockey night in the Rempel household. Isaac loves to walk around with a hockey stick in his hand, but he uses it more as a weapon or as a drumstick than anything else. He's working on his hand/eye coordination....he's pretty good at hitting the puck when he wants to. I think he's going to be a lefty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He is so adorable! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys next! This summer, perhaps?
Hi, just to let you know how cute the liittle man is, we sure misss him and you guys too! love mamma
He's such a sweetie, Sarah!!
Courtnay
haha...love that first picture! Let's hope he chooses the hockey career instead of the next Richard Simmons :)
What a happy fellow:) Isaac definitely looks like a natural at hockey. So cute! Have a good weekend, Sarah
Post a Comment