We headed to the Crowsnest Pass for Thanksgiving this year to be with Brad's family. We stayed at a bible camp that Brad used to go to when he was younger. We drove to Calgary to pick up his dad and then headed the rest of the way to Crow all together. It was a total of 8 hours...a little long for Isaac but we did it =)

Isaac and Grandma Rempel ready for a walk.

Isaac loved being pushed in his stroller.

How to make cinnamon buns.....

How to steal the leftover sugar from the table....


Isaac was pretty tired.
The next day we went on another hike...this time we took Isaac in a carrier...much easier, and he loved it!!


It was a gorgeous day, and a great hike. This is the Crownest Mountain. Brad has hiked this mountain when he was young.


The drive back to Calgary I had to puppies at my feet. One for Brad's parents to take home and another for his aunt. The dark brown was Autumn and the light coloured was Brad's parents, Carmel. Super cute!

Carmel, the Rempels' new puppy.

Grandma and Grandpa Rempel with Isaac infront of Grandpa's truck in Calgary.

It was a great trip, now Isaac and I are off to Vernon with Laura and Liam!!
2 comments:
Wow - looks really pretty down there! I've been once but I don;t remember much. Hope you girls have a great time in Vernon!
Wow, what great pics. I wish i could've been there with you guys on those hikes. The scenery looks amazing and the air looks so fresh. Everyone looked like they were having fun. Sure looks like Isaac enjoyed the view with the carrier. Great pictures. Nice to see how everyone's doing.
jason
Post a Comment