We always love it when Brad's dad gets a load to Edmonton and can stop in for a visit. Can't wait to see the family when we head to the Crows Nest Pass for Thanksgiving.

Grandpa Rempel and Isaac

Isaac trying on the cowboy hat

Hudson checkin' it out.

Now we try on the shoes and the hat

And a few more candid shots of little Isaac. I guess he's not so little anymore...he's now 10 months old =)

All smiles these days


Getting the toques out for winter


His new ride...all he does is sit on it...for now!
5 comments:
Awesome pictures. love his smiling. he looks like a cool dude in the first picture where he's wearing the toque. I love that picture. nice that grandpa got to see him again. Once again, i love the photos.
Love you guys.
Jason
I love his expressions.
So cute! I love the one with the boots and hat. I'm glad you had a good visit:)
Thanks for the pics, Gramma loves to see Papa with the grandboy, Ilike the where Hudson is cheking things out , seeyou on FRI. Love Mamma
2 days
love dad
Post a Comment