So last weekend I had Emmett, Josh and Laura's dog, staying with us for 4 nights. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, the clean up was the worst part! I cannot believe the amount of dog hair has been swept and vacuumed from this house the past few days. And yes, it's taken me a few days to get all that hair outta here, and those windows cleaned. It was so much fun for Hudson though, so I would do it again, but maybe not when Hudson is just starting to loose his winter coat! (Also, huge thanks to Brad for running the dogs every morning and night, otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to handle their energy and take care of Isaac all day by myself. )


Hudson and Emmett taking a break from playing. Hudson always has to know where Emmett is at all times.

From the front windows to the back door, these boys were always together checking things out!

Hudson depressed that Emmett's gone.

Isaac's been doing great as well. Learning how to hold the bottle almost by himself is something he loves. He's also eating very well from a spoon too!

Here he is in his favorite spot...his exersaucer!! He would play in here for hours if we would let him.

He loves chewing on these shoes!

These lovely daisies have lasted on my window sill for the past two weeks. I love seeing them in the sun!

Well that's enough for now, off for another walk in the park. I'm sure there'll be lot's of pictures from the long weekend coming up!
3 comments:
Good Mornin, its so to chek the blog to see whats up , Isaac is getting aso BIG, cuter too! the dogs seem to get along graet.Tristan Ameila&Josh are lovin it at Grammas they think Isaac is cute . Love Mamma
great pictures of the dogs, so funny! I can imagine how busy you must of been with two dogs and a baby! What a cutie is your Isaac! ~Terri Phillips~
Those are some pretty cute pictures! Thanks again for watching Emmett for us. He sure was tired for the next couple days after we got back!
Post a Comment