Stepping out onto new ground!
Enjoying the sunshine, with his new hat. Gotta love those garage sales...25 cents.
We need to get this man some real shades!
Brad and I are keeping busy with our couples bible study and my woman's bible study, each once a week. We also enjoy taking Hudson and Isaac for a walk every night... to get out and let Hudson run wild for a bit is always a good thing=) Anyways, I hear Isaac stirring in his crib, maybe I can catch a few zzz's before he really wakes up....who am i kiddin' =)
4 comments:
Great pictures! I love the first one of Brad and Isaac...Isaac looks likes he's really enjoying being outside.
Hi, wow ! isn;t summer great, love the pics, tks for sharing, it is ssoooo good to this BEATIFUL, Family Miss you all sooo much ! please give that grandboy a kiss fromm gramma. Love you tons MAMMA
i see now why each and every grandparent thinks their grand kids are the cutest !
love dad
there's something about kids and summer...just so much fun!and then they put on sunglasses- i love it!
thanks for the post sarah---if only we could steal some of your sunshine:)
Post a Comment