
So many memories. From the old brown cups, make your own ice cream bowls, chicken strips, and so much more. Isaac doesn't look to pleased, but he had just woken up. Couldn't miss the excitement!! I can't believe how much Laura and I look alike in those few pictures!!The "swimmers" were a little too big, but still worked great. We just had a diaper on underneath too. I can't wait to take him to the beach in the summer!

I know there's a lot of pictures, but I couldn't of been more happy! I know Isaac doesn't look too thrilled, but he wasn't crying, and seemed very content! After a bit in the pool, Laura sat on the edge of the hot tub with him in a towel, and we just would splash some warm water on him to keep him warm. He loved it. I think he really loved looking at the water, and seeing the reflections!! Yeah for swimming!!!
Oh, and something else exciting happened. We were in our hotel having the continental breakfast, Brad wearing his "winnipeg jets" shirt, and a guy comes up to him and says, "wow, that's an old shirt". Brad explained to him that it was new, just part of the "vintage" line of NHL. Turns out this guy played for the Winnipeg Jets from in 1972. So Brad introduced himself, and when we got home and looked the guy up, sure enough he played for the Winnipeg Jets. Small world,eh? It was sweet.
Isaac and I also went for our first walk the other day to 7-11 of all places. There's still too much snow to go too far, and 7-11 is the closest thing to us. Now that it's snowed on the weekend we won't be venturing out again for a while, but it sure was fun but both of us! Here we are getting ready to head out!
6 comments:
Wish we could have been there. We are missing out on so much. He is so cute. Can't wait until we see him again-his pictures are so cute. I'm glad Laura was able to go with you.
I want to hold him so badly and kiss those chubby little cheeks.
Looks like you had fuuuun! Its so good Isaac likes the water,Wa can hardly wait to see you all,and I just want to hld that little man, Iam happy for you guys keep lovn each each other. LOVE MAMMA
Pretty cute pictures, Sarah. Jill and I were just talking today and saying we can't figure out exactly who Isaac looks like. Sometimes I see you and then I see Brad. Boy, is he ever changing!!
Courtnay
aw yes, Bonanza! we ended many school field trips @ that very Bonanza! haha ... glad you enjoyed it so much!
Hi Brad, Sarah, and Isaac! It's Melissa Butler. I love that picture of Isaac when yoou have him going in the water! It is so cute! I'm looking at all the pictures at Auntie Carol's and they are all cute, but that one is my favouritte.
Post a Comment