Saturday, March 01, 2008

Me and My Boys

I've just noticed that I'm the only female in this house. I don't know why it took me so long to notice!! Anyways, here's some shots of my boyz!
Watching hockey of course!
Hudson had to get in there too!

The boys in blue. We always look forward to Brad coming home for lunch!!

Me and my boy.
Chow down.

A true flames fan...sorry BC relatives! I love the top left picture. He's got his guard up=) Hopefully he won't be a fighter=( Thanks Josh and Laura for this cute outfit!!

There you have it...me and my gang!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

caption for the last flames jersey pic....
"oh great another flames loss -i cant wait till i can talk and tell dad i only want a canuck jersey for christmas".


love dad

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, Sarah, theres this saying a mama loves her girls BUT she FALLS In Love with her boys . You fit the saying you are a Great MOM. Go CALGARY ,GO ! SOOOO cute, LOVE MOM.R

Anonymous said...

kelvin: boooooo (about calgary, he's an oiler's fan)

me: couldn't care less about who he cheers for.... he looks cute as a little hockey fan!