Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's Done!

The baby's room is finally done...well except for the blinds. Hopefully we can get those set up tonight. I've hung a few frames (yet to be filled by our little one) and a few pictures and shelves. We're pretty excited for this baby to come anytime!




Our crib, and change table/dresser. oohh...i better blow up that change mattress too eh?=)

This is the rocking chair that Brad's parents bought for us...pretty comfy!

Here are some cute old lookin' pictures I found at Home Hardware in Lloyd. They're so cute!
And a few little shelves for now. I would like to get more pictures and decor but I want to wait to see if we have a boy of girl first!



Here I am with only 9 days to go!!!
So now I want your guesses... boy or girl?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, the room looks great! I wonder every day whether your little one has arrived yet! My guess is that it will be a boy, but only the next few days will tell. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Whoops, I guess I should have let you know who sent you that comment or it really is anonymous. It's just me, Courtnay!

Jason Weglo said...

The room looks really good. It's really neat to see everything setup and ready for the baby. You guys did a great job. I think the baby will appreciate the color you chose on the walls when he/she is laying down in their crib but may not be able to tell you. I'm sure the rocking chair will get lots of use soon. I have a feeling it'll be a girl but whether its a boy or girl, I'll be extremely happy for you guys. I think the baby's going to have red hair too, just like their mom. Love you guys! Can't wait to see you both, I mean three, and hold my new niece/nephew in my arms with their wobbly head. Jason

Laura said...

lol -at Jason's comment :)
Anyways, room looks amazing...you look even bigger since we saw you 2 days ago...and I think it's a boy. Can't wait for the phone call!! Love ya

Anonymous said...

i've narrowed it down to be either a boy or a girl.

the room looks great - remember that picture a couple of years from now when you have to put all the toys away every night before putting her to bed.

( did i give you a clue there ? )

love dad

that's us... said...

my guess is...um...i'm horrible at guessing...how about a boy???

that's us... said...

my guess is...um...i'm horrible at guessing...how about a boy???

Anonymous said...

i think it's a boy too....

Anonymous said...

I think its going to be a boy..but thats just my guess cant wait until you guys come back to vernon so I can hold the little one

-Barb Hollowink