Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm lazy


Isaac catching his first fish!

wow...i've been really lazy lately on bloggin. I think it's because i've discovered Pinterest! Love, love, love. Anyways, i still need to keep some of my family and friends far away up to date with some pictures, so here's some end of summer highlights!

fishing!




watching the storms




Autumn learning to use a spoon


Enjoying the food from the garden and the trees!
 

Watermellon from Manitoba :)




Brad turning 30!



Isaac falling asleep on the quad


Enjoying our yard!



Watching this little girl grow

Enjoying Liam's birthday party!

6 comments:

that's us... said...

your family and friends thank you, sarah! your family is so beautiful- it's great to see how much you're enjoying your place and yard!

Holm's said...

Yes what a HUGE yard and the place looks beautiful from what I can see of it!! Your kiddos are so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

wow! that picture with the storm rolling in is awesome! thanks for updating, hehe

Anonymous said...

Yes, thanks for the pics, Your pics are always interesting and I get to look at them often. Love Momma.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting Sarah. I feel like I haven't seen you and the kids in FOREVER!!!!!
~Auntie Shelley

Anonymous said...

great pics of everyone. Miss you guys
jason