Today is a gorgeous day outside! So after we got the mail and papers today, we came home and went outside. Unfortunately the wind was cold so Autumn and I only stayed out for 20 min but Isaac was able to stay out longer, until his mud boot got full of snow.
I'm so happy I found a spring coat for her and some splash pants at last year kids swap!
And then we decided to make more buns, since we're out!
Then why not make another batch of dough and make some cinnamon buns!
And some more...
Super yummy! I need to get some good pans for cinnamon buns and buns, so they don't pop up like this!
I'm so glad I did all this today, because tomorrow at 8:30am i get a full body massage and a pedicure!
Here's Isaac waiting on the deck in Brad's shoes for Brad to come home! Can't wait to see his dad at the end of the day!
5 comments:
When did you start making your own buns and cinnamon buns? I didn't know you were doing that!!! They sure look good. You'll have to bring some to Calgary!
Mom
The baking looks Fab. Way to go!!!
now you gotta watch the waistline,ha,ha,.
Homemade is always best!!
Kids look great in Spring gear!!
Love Momma
um, have i mentioned how much i love the extra blogging?? :)
when you wrote, "the wind was so cold we only stayed out..." i thought it would be 5 minutes. i cannot stand the cold or wind... you are a trooper with your 20 minutes!!!
haha, i love the last pic of isaac in brad's shoes. The way his feet proportions look to the rest of his body is hilarious.
Oh, and the buns and cinnamon buns look A-MAZING! Your family is lucky to have such an awesome baker. Wish i could've been there to smell them coming out of the oven and then taste test of course.
oooo you should share your recipes!!!
Post a Comment