Brad has been outside for over two hours the last couple of days on the skidsteer. We have had a southeast wind gusting from 30 to 50 kms for the past 5 days straight. It's been crazy! Needless to say the drifts are bad and compact. We feel so blessed to be able to borrow that skidsteer from our neighbour and builder. Without it, we would be in debt big time...
Here are a few pictures of the snow piles that have accumulated this winter...we are going to have so much mud and water pooled up.....I'm not sure if we will even get grass seed planted this year.
This is our biggest snow pile!
The picture above is looking down our driveway that brad has tried to make wider time and time again. The picture below is the second large pile.
The big drift is probably 15 feet high...so a great mountain for this guy. I asked Isaac if he wanted to go outside and be king of his castle and he said no, i want to be a lion in my castle.
I wish this snow and wind would stop already!!
4 comments:
If you still have that much snow in a month, I don't know if I want to come visit :)
~auntie Shellye
i'm so glad you're back to blogging now :)
HI, I agree don't want to be around all that white stuff...seen enough of it,.
i like your new format sarah. OMG - i can't believe how much snow needs to melt before you see ground. i didn't realize you still had that much. those biggest piles will just finish melting by the time the first snow falls next year. i've posted some pics of cuba on my blog to help warm you up
jason
Post a Comment