I BELIEVE IN THE SUN, EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT SHINING, I BELIEVE IN LOVE, EVEN WHEN I AM ALONE, I BELIEVE IN GOD, EVEN WHEN HE IS SILENT. -AW TOZER
was that his prayer?precious - although how come timmy's didn't get top billing?love dad
yes, he's started to pray on his own now. It's super cute.
haha...oh I just laughed out loud about Tim Horton's. You can tell he's your kid. :)
ahhh that's so cute. Made me a little weepy at the internet cafe today. Am having a miss the family day. Will have to skype soon.Love Shelley
Post a Comment
4 comments:
was that his prayer?
precious - although how come timmy's didn't get top billing?
love dad
yes, he's started to pray on his own now. It's super cute.
haha...oh I just laughed out loud about Tim Horton's. You can tell he's your kid. :)
ahhh that's so cute. Made me a little weepy at the internet cafe today. Am having a miss the family day. Will have to skype soon.
Love Shelley
Post a Comment