Friday, July 03, 2009

10 days to catch up on life....

Isaac is away in Manitoba for 10 days, then he'll head off to Bonnyville, than to BC and then back home, so for the month of July we won't see him much...time to catch up on some things. I'm goign to miss him terribly ( I already do, and it's only day 2), but atleast I can get a few projects done around the house.

We went fishing with some friends on father's day. It was a rainy day, but the guys still had fun. I'm excited to head to the beach more this summer, hopefully every weekend that we can see Isaac we can make a trip out.

I got this life jacket at a garage sale for free...so I"m sure it'll come in handy.

Isaac was so excited to get out and run around, even though it was raining...he's all BOY!



Isaac yelling out the window in the pooring rain to Daddy, who's fishing in the lake, waist deep.

Playing in the puddles....

Brad and his good friend Darcy soaked from fishing....no fish!

More great pictures to come....our new truck....and our trip to Regina to drop off Isaac =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, some new pictures! Isaac is such a cutie!

Courtnay

Laura said...

I can't believe how big Isaac is getting! He looks so grown up in these pictures! Him and Liam will have so much fun when he comes for the week!